JOB VACANCY FOR FEMALE CANDIDATE
The interested candidate must demonstrate the following requirements:
1) A degree in Social Science or related fields.
2) Good knowledge of English language,
3) Experience in research-related works,
4) Ability to work with computer programs; Windows, Ms Office and Ms Windows.
5) Strong sense of team work and good public relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The applicant for the Research Assistant position is expected to work under the following conditions:
1) Be engaged in PDRC’s Pillars of Peace program, namely, Decentralization
2) Preparation of discussion papers, training facilitations, proceedings and produce outputs as well as monthly progress reports of the program activities.
3) Shall conducting fieldwork, with a team or independently, within Puntland and, possibly, in Somalia to conduct research activities.
4) Shall undertake any other assignments related to PDRC’s core programs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications with CV’s together with copies of relevant supporting documents (educational certificates or diplomas) in sealed and unmarked envelopes delivered by hand or through email to:
Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
The application reception closing date is Sept 25h, 2004 at 12:00 mid-day.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for written test and interview.